Monday, September 25, 2006

Bear Suspected in Deaths

New Hampshire wildlife authorities believe that an especially ferocious bear may have killed thousands in that state. Anyone who sees the bear is asked to not attempt to approach the animal, but rather contact authorities immediately. The animal is thought to be of a particular species of bear originally from Darkest Peru, but that started inhabiting the British Isles nearly 50 years ago. Exactly how said bear came to be in New Hampshire is not known at this time. NH officials have released this picture of the bear and are asking for everyone's assistance in apprehending this killer before he strikes again.


RELEASE OF ANY TEDDY BEARS into the fish hatchery water IS NOT PERMITTED.

~Richard Fawcett, Milford Hatchery, NH Fish & Game Dept.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh I LOVE Paddington Bear, I live 5 mins from Paddington and everytime I'm in the station I'm looking out for him just in case!

Anonymous said...

I love it when animals have such a thick coat to help them survive the elements!! A guy name fawcett is worried about the flow of water? You just can't make the funniest things up, they just happen!
Awesome, awesome post!!

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Paddington --- Winnie the Pooh.
Eeny, meeny, miney, mo.

I just hate it when I have to make tough decisions. Guess I'll just grin and bear it, though.

Cute post!!

Anonymous said...

they should try to lure him out with marmalade

PARLANCHEQ said...

shadowfalcon: Well, if you see PBear, make sure to tell him to stay away from the fish hatchery. ;)

michael c: Yes, Fawcett is in change of the water at the fish hatchery! This was a random find - I was actually trolling the NH newspapers looking for something else - but it was just too odd to pass up. :)

hearts in san fran: I was raised with Winnie myself. I don't think I knew of PBear at all until I was maybe 15 or so.

morgen: What a good idea. See, the authorities should pay attention to us bloggers because we know how to solve all issues that arise in the world. :)