Sunday, October 15, 2006

Eeney, Meeey, Miney, Moe

6 Click below to choose your religion 6

"Even if YOU don't know what faith you are, Belief-O-Matic™ knows."


My results...

1. Secular Humanism (100%)
2.
Unitarian Universalism (99%)
3.
Liberal Quakers (87%)
4.
Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (85%)
5.
Nontheist (81%)
6.
Theravada Buddhism (70%)
7.
Neo-Pagan (61%)
8.
Taoism (52%)
9.
Bahá'í Faith (51%)
10.
New Age (50%)
11.
Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (48%)
12.
Reform Judaism (46%)
13.
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (41%)
14.
Orthodox Quaker (40%)
15.
Mahayana Buddhism (40%)
16.
New Thought (39%)
17.
Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (36%)
18.
Scientology (33%)
19.
Jehovah's Witness (29%)
20.
Jainism (26%)
21.
Sikhism (26%)
22.
Islam (20%)
23.
Orthodox Judaism (20%)
24.
Seventh Day Adventist (19%)
25.
Hinduism (12%)
26.
Eastern Orthodox (10%)
27.
Roman Catholic (10%)

One-third Scientologist? What the hell? It's because I rated this as 9 out of 10, isn't it?

9 comments:

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I'll think I'll just be a Druid and let it go at that.

Ra Ra Ra Bunggio said...

My results almost completly matched yours except I scored as a Unitarian Universalism... I don't know what it is so I'll stick with atheism.

Jill said...

I took that quiz and it was worked. It is pretty easy to rig it though.

Jill said...

I took that quiz and it was worked. It is pretty easy to rig it though.

ShadowFalcon said...

I took that quiz, I don't think I should talk about my results, I might damage something.

PARLANCHEQ said...

Hearts in San Francisco: Wouldn't you know it; no Druid churches in my area. Damn! ;)

Ra Ra Ra Bunggio: I didn't know that Republicans were allowed to be atheists. ;)

Jill: It worked for you? Or you cheated? :)

Shadow Falcon: Uh-oh! Did it say you were mostly Scientologist or something like that?

Crankster said...

What the hell is a unitarian universalist? Apart from me, apparently...

PARLANCHEQ said...

I'm not clear on the details, but I know a blogger who was raised as one, so they really do exist! (And yes, Vive42, I'm talking about you.)

PARLANCHEQ said...

Crankster: That last comment was directed at you. Forgot to include a name. :)