Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Heart of the Matter

Dear Y-Person,

At first we did not understand your obscure 'heart' language. However, using sophisticated computer algorithms, we were able to translate your spray-painted messages. We are sorry that some of our sidewalks are not to your liking. Perhaps if you let us know why, we could do something about it.

Sincerely,
The Neighbors

White = I like this sidewalk.



Red = I love this sidewalk.

2 White + 2 Red = I absolutely adore this sidewalk.



Black = This sidewalk sucks big time.


4 comments:

Angela said...

Great blog! It's good readin's.

FYI I could only get to your blog through Firefox, it doesn't open up in IE. I've been trying for a few days now!

PARLANCHEQ said...

Angela: Thanks for being so persistent in attempting to visit. Not sure what the deal is with IE. I use IE and it's always worked! But now that you mention it, I notice it does not work if the window is minimized. Crap! I will have to get to the bottom of this as soon as I finish cursing out Blogger and IE.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Perhaps it's the leaves.

PARLANCHEQ said...

Hearts in San Francisco: Perhaps. Maybe heart-person is just not a fan of raking.