Saturday, November 11, 2006

Chance of a Lifetime


Young women interested in bathing with Jesus can now have their dream come true. Not only will you make a new friend, but you will be supporting good hygiene and benefiting the environment by conserving water...

All requests from young women in the DC Metro area will be considered. Women from out of town will have to handle their own travel provisions, though a guest room is often available if needed. In most cases Jesus will be available and eager to speak to you about spirituality if desired. If you are not spiritual, Jesus will share a beer and pleasant existential banter.

~Date Jesus website~

6 comments:

misanthropster said...

I'm all about beer and existential banter. But what I'm really curious about is, how long has it been since Jesus last showered?

Plus, crankster would probably be pissed if I started showering with Jesus. Might put a kink in our marriage. Or something.

Barb said...

Hmm.. well.. okie dokie then :)

Angela said...

What the ferk? Hahaha!
Actually, I'd rather shower with Jon Bon Jovi.

Lizza said...

Good lord in heaven.

No, wait. Make that "Jesus in a bathtub."

Somehow I can't make myself think of a nekkid Jesus.

Lee said...

Wow...I'm pretty close to DC...I'm very tempted. Although I don't share my water.

Pepper said...

I did receive an email from Jesus (not hispanic Jesus)but he didn't invite me to bath with him.