Monday, November 20, 2006

It's Getting Cold in Here

I finally had to break down and turn the heat on tonight. I was going to try to hold off until December 1st (because I am so damn cheap), but it's forecasted to go below freezing tonight in Boston so I guess it was time. Mostly I just don’t want the pipes to freeze or anything like that. I didn't need to turn the heat on because I'm cold since I've been wearing my fur bikini. Hmm, toasty!

Artic Fur Bikinis
In your choice of furs, including:
~ Wolf ~ Lynx ~ Fox ~ Coyote ~ Beaver ~

What's up with the bike helmet? This poor plastic woman has no fashion sense. Clearly, this is a much better match.

1 comment:

Skittles said...

The degree of heat in our apartment is reminiscent of when I was going through menopause! We don't have a thermostat.. just a knob we can turn. It gets cold, we turn it up a smidgen. Then it's too hot and we turn it down again and crack open the windows.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

I agree about the other hat.