Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Plus Size = 42DD

Product description:

American Flag Bikini Plus Size
Strut your stuff in this great American Flag bikini with a string top and thong bottom. This is a Plus Size item.

Accompanying photo:



Conclusion:


This product is meant for someone with plus-size boobs, not a plus-size body.




Credit where credit is due: I found this picture by clicking on a link in one of the Pay Per Post (PPP) posts over at Flip This Body. I'm not sure I like the idea of PPP - it's almost to blogs what infomercials are to TV - but I guess as long as the posts are clearly identified as PPP like they are by Julie at Flip This Body, I can deal with it. (Don't let me catch any of you doing PPP on the sly, though. That's just plain deceitful!) Plus Julie is saving up for her wedding, so she has a good reason to do PPP. I think she deserves double payment for this particular PPP post because not only did I click on the link in her post, I also generated more links for the company in my post (free of charge). I would have bought the bikini, too, but I don't have plus-size boobs.

In case you were wondering, I still have more pictures from my NYC trip to post. I will get to it soon, but thought you all might enjoy a little diversion in the meantime.

14 comments:

John H said...

are you trying to change your reader demographic? hmmmm

the pic is certainly interesting, but I really wanna see more NY photos!

If you want to intersperse pictures like this thruout your NY tableau, i will not complain!

Mrs. Joseph said...

Love your blog. Thanks for visiting "It's All About Being Loved." You are quite the blogger -- the fruits of your addiction.

ShadowFalcon said...

Oh dear...there is something distrubing about the way she is touching her hair?

Meloncutter said...

Throughout history there have been those who have spread disease and their names shall live in infamy to the surviving decendants. Typhoid Mary comes to mind as one example. You are evil, You are a carrier of disease and are spreading one of the bad diseases of the age...... FROM NOW ON YOU WILL BE KNOW AS BONEROMA PARLANCHEQ.

So there. Nanna booboo.

Later Y'all....

Kevin said...

That's Jennifer Walcott in that picture right there.

PARLANCHEQ said...

John H: No changes, the desired demographic is still people who like people with boobs + people who like people who don't have boobs. (Hope that covers everyone.) :) More NYC is coming. Not to worry!

Mrs. Joseph: Thanks for visiting.

Shadow Falcon: Does kind of attract attention away from the product they are selling, doesn’t it?

Meloncutter: Uh-oh. Well at least I'm not Nippleitis Parlancheq. ;)

Kevin: I am not sure if I should be impressed or disturbed by your seemingly vast knowledge of Playboy centerfolds from years past. :)

thethinker said...

That's a bikini I'd never be able to fit into.

I can't wait for the rest of those pictures, the NYC ones.

newscoma said...

I'm not bikini material, but wear 'em if you got 'em.
I'm more of a muumuu girl.

Blondie said...

That swimming suit bottom would fit around my ankle. (no comment about the top...that would swim on me). :)

Julie said...

Dude, no WAY that chick is wearing a 42DD. More like a 32DDD. She is way too skinny to be a 42.

Good thing I'm getting married - otherwise I'd have no excuse for PPP. :-) Does it count that I'm also on a diet and an actor? Those are also good reasons for doing PPP.

PARLANCHEQ said...

The Thinker: All NYC pics that are decent enough to post have been posted. (Finally. Only took me a week!)

Newscoma: Me, too! I'm all about the cover-up, not the bathing suit. ;)

Blondie: On me also. I'd have to do some major sock stuffing and I'm pretty sure wet socks droop, so actually swimming would be out of the question.

Julie: The actor reason will work, too. But only until you make it big on Broadway or in Hollywood. :) (You're probably right on the sizing, but 42DD just has such a nice ring to it!)

raag said...

Almost all types of bikinis, starting from Designer Bikinis, Barely String Bikini, Floss Bikini to Micro Bikini, Monokini and Skimpy Bikinis can be purchased by contacting the website http://www.verysexybikini.com. As soon as you submit your bikini requirements with the site, it would instantly ensure safe delivery at your place.

PlusClothingExpert said...

The model seems no plus size. SHe's really gorgeous though.

Anonymous said...

I really liked your article.