Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's Been Confirmed...

I am a liberal. Not that there was any doubt, really.

ACCORDING TO YOUR ANSWERS,
The political description that
fits you best is...
LIBERAL

LIBERALS usually embrace freedom of choice in personal matters, but tend to support significant government control of the economy. They generally support a government-funded "safety net" to help the disadvantaged, and advocate strict regulation of business. Liberals tend to favor environmental regulations, defend civil liberties and free expression, support government action to promote equality, and tolerate diverse lifestyles.

The RED DOT on the Chart shows where you fit on the political map.

World's Smallest Political Quiz

7 comments:

Sir Charlemagne said...

Hi PARLANCHEQ,
real nice blog you got here...Cause its a long one I havent finished reading it as yet but by what I have read, I believe we both see eye-to-eye on quite a few topics. I am adding this blog to my favourite links and am gonna come back soon to finish....

cya

Phelan said...

I got the same resault, go figure that one.

ShadowFalcon said...

http://cartoonbank.com/Assets/1/46325_m.gif

Trust me it applies

Lee said...

Apparently, I am a Libertarian. Apparently, I don't trust my government. Go figure.

Starrlight said...

Liberal here, no shock to me!

lori hahn said...

I was more than a little stunned to be called a "Centrist" when all along I thought I was just left of Che Guevera. Another illusion dashed! http://www.hahnathome.com

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I was "exactly on the line between" Liberal and Libertarian.

I probably won't vote next year.