Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Not So Manic Monday

Morgen at It's a Blog Eat Blog World started a never-ending meme called Manic Monday. He is going to pick a word every week and bloggers are invited to post some interpretation of that word. I hope Morgen will forgive me for being late with my posting. It's not so much that I forgot, but that I wasn't manic enough on Monday to get everything done that needed doing. So, better late than never, I present to you:



This week's word: CRUISING



Cruising [verb]: The act of jumping on furniture to show excitement. When practiced repeatedly by those over age six, may be an indication of immaturity, insanity or divinity.

More cruising here.

4 comments:

ShadowFalcon said...

If I ever get on a tlak show and behave like that please shoot me

Morgen said...

Of course I forgive you sweetie -- nothing to forgive! I'm glad you decided to join in the Monday mania, better late than never I always say!
And as for cruisemania - I'm with shadowfalcon: you have my permission to shoot me if I ever act so disrespectful on a talk show.
I hope he paid for new couches.
What a maniac.

Le Renard said...

i think this is the best "cruising" of them all...

masgblog said...

I luv Tommy....*sigh*

...a most excellent choice for Manic Monday