Friday, January 12, 2007

Pièce de Résistance

One of my goals for the upcoming year is to jazz up my crappy-ass apartment a bit so it's not embarrassing to invite people over. I'm thinking this might really perk up the living room, but I'm afraid the color is a little too dark. What do you think?

This beautiful rendition of Queen Anne Boleyn is a half-torso mannequin piece made of sturdy acrylic and is completely hand-painted....Anne’s injuries by sword decapitation are shown in great detail, with spinal bone, trachea, esophagus, and muscle tissue showing both on the torso and beneath her chin....The life-sized head is completely detachable and can be positioned in many different ways. ~Headless Historicals~

7 comments:

ShadowFalcon said...

I got a cackling Witch in Prague, its scarey and not that pretty but the guests love it.

ShadowFalcon said...

I got a cackling Witch in Prague, its scarey and not that pretty but the guests love it.

Mairin Verthandi said...

I think it's perfect, dahlink.

Mairin Verthandi said...

You've been tagged. :p

Lee said...

If I don't have one, I think I'm gonna die.

Blondie said...

I love it. It would look GREAT in your apartment (I bet). I might have to get one, too. Totally.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Going for the soft, romantic look, I see. It's lovely. Maybe some pink drapes and lots of heart-shaped objects to finish it off, so to speak.