Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Snorkeling for Pleasure

This is a must have for...well for everyone who likes to practice oral sex underwater, I guess.

The Pussy Snorkel


Attempts to reach Dr. Richard Head of Port Charlotte, FL to ascertain whether or not the snorkel may be used by women on men were unsuccessful. To be on the safe side, until Dr. Head can be contacted it would probably be best if the only oral sex performed (with or without the snorkel thingie; on land or under water) were by men on women.



Credit where credit is due: Kevin at Humble Tidbits of Vacuity gave me the heads up about this must-have product. He said he thought it was just the kind of thing I would want to feature on my blog. What that says about me and my blog, I'm not sure, but thanks Kevin!

7 comments:

Blondie said...

OK, everyone is posting really funny pics on their blogs. I'm loving this. But yours wins the prize.

Mairin said...

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it. :D

Kevin said...

It says that your blog is THE place to go to for funny shit like this.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I hope they find Dr. Dick Head before anyone drowns.

Michael C said...

There's my problem. I actually though it was made to assist cats while swimming. I'm learing so much from blogsville!!

abbagirl74 said...

Dear Parl,
You are so funny. I can't stop laughing...

CP said...

I dunno. The snorkel takes all the danger out of it for us thrillseekers.

CP.