Saturday, January 06, 2007

Unexcused Absence

I wish I had a good excuse for not having blogged during the past few weeks because saying I was too busy and too tired sounds incredibly lame. So, let's just say I was captured by aliens.

In addition to spending time on the alien ship, I also visited New Hampshire, New Jersey and New York City. Only the latter was worthy of photographs, but I was there for just one day (between Christmas and New Year's) - part of which was spent waiting in line with a bunch of bratty children to go into FAO Schwartz (worth every minute because it's such a cool store, though I still bitched about having to wait in line to shop) - so you don't get much. Oh, and I know these are a little dated seeing as how Christmas is long past at this point. Blame it on those damn aliens.



Proof that I wasn't kidding about the line...
And this was AFTER Christmas.

Rockefeller Center by day...


And Rockefeller Center by night...

Everything is larger than life in NYC...
I want to be a city child like Eloise.
All I am missing is the $1.5 million.

5 comments:

John H said...

yaaaaay, she's BACK!

abbagirl74 said...

Thank goodness you are back. We missed you!

Michael C said...

Welcome back! The aliens didn't force you to teach them how to blog, I hope!!

Aisby said...

Glad you're back.

I think I could definitely be happy living at the Plaza...but I need 1.5 million more.

PARLANCHEQ said...

Hi everyone. Glad to be back. I missed you guys!

Michael: The aliens already know about blogging...which explains some of those really wacky blogs out there. :)