Thursday, March 15, 2007

Barbie's Body Can Be Yours

If you've always wished that you could flaunt perky little boobs like Barbie, you are in luck. Foot fetish? No problem. Feet and other Barbie body parts are also available.

Blossoming Bosoms Neckpiece



Credit where credit is due: I am often asked where I find some of the offbeat stuff I post. Here's the scoop. Thanks to my excessive consumption of Starbucks coffee I only require thirteen minutes of sleep a day, thus giving me lots of time to surf the Internet. Thanks to my warped mind (or perhaps my lack of anything resembling an actual social life), I enjoy nothing more than Googling random words just to see what will pop up. With any luck, a gazillion clicks later (and long after I've forgotten what I Googled to begin with), I may find a blog-worthy tidbit. The artsy jewelry featured above - which I found to be quite creative indeed - was found in just that way, here. Please note that this link is to a site written in Swedish. Hopefully that will dissuade you from clicking it, as I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise if I decide to borrow from there again.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

That Barbie jewelry is both revolting and totally cool.

I wish I liked coffee, then I might actually be able to get something done instead of sleeping all night.