Monday, March 12, 2007

Hot Flashes

Credit where credit is due: Kevin at Humble Tidbits of Vacuity sent this picture my way. I contemplated changing the caption from "positive proof of global warming" to "positive proof I'm stuck in the '70s" but I figured no one was really that interested in my underwear choices. Since we're on the topic, though, I simply can't get enthused about having a thong string all up in my butt crack. It's really not comfy at all! If global warming continues, I guess I'm gonna have to start going commando.

5 comments:

Michael C said...

I don't know how girls wore that stuff in the 90s, let alone anything smaller!!

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I threw away all my thongs. They look great, but the discomfort is not worth it.

lisa said...

Ha! funny pic. and no thongs thanks!

Blondie said...

Hahaha! I HATE thongs. I've never understood them. I'm in the 70s with you.

Lee said...

I hate thongs too but sometimes, when wearing certain pants, the self-consciousness of big ol' panty lines is greater than the self-consciousness of floss up me crack.