Monday, March 19, 2007

Jackass: The Home Edition

Boys and girls, do not try this at home.

I saw a
video on YouTube about how Corona beer freezes in the bottle if you stick it in the freezer for 30 minutes and then tap the bottom of the bottle. Happens that Sneaker Dude left behind a lone unopened bottle of Corona when he visited. Also happens that I hate Corona and have no qualms about sacrificing it for strange experiments. Especially if the purpose is to post the results on my blog.

Thing is that I didn't think 30 minutes sounded like enough time to leave the Corona in the freezer. I was thinking it should be in there maybe an hour or so. So I stuck the Corona in the freezer and, while I was waiting, grabbed a cup of coffee. And then another cup. And then lunch. And then I worked all afternoon. And then ate dinner. And then watched some TV. And then Rock Star came home from work, famished and looking for something to eat.

When he opened the freezer in search of food, this is what he found...




Now not only does Rock Star think I'm an idiot, the freezer also stinks like piss-ass beer. On a positive note, however, I have proof that if you leave a Corona in the freezer all day, it will freeze.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Wow, you were obviously meant to be some kinda experimental scientist or something! I had the same thing happen with Diet Cokes in my trunk...cept I didn't do it on purpose. I just stupid.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Honey, you need to get out more. But thanks for sharing that. The scientific world has been waiting for a breakthrough of this magnitude for a very long time.