Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Live Life to the Fullest

Because I consult for the pharmaceutical industry I tend to keep up on all the promising new medications that come out on the market. Usually I don't go around extolling their virtues to people, but I am making an exception in the case of Havidol (avafynetyme HCl) because I think far too few people who could benefit from it even know about it. No doubt that includes many in the blogshere, so I would urge you to click below to get more info.

And no, I don't have any stock in the company that makes Havidol or anything like that! This post is purely a public service sort of thing.


"HAVIDOL offers the opportunity to live life to its fullest. You may experience a desire to do things you didn't even know you enjoyed. In other words it helps the user excel at achieving things they may have been unaware they were missing."

2 comments:

Kevin said...

LOL. That's pretty good.

Le Renard said...

Ha. As if the world isn't already overly medicated, let's invent some brain disease to make sure people who are full of themselves and who are materialists get the most out of life.

P.S. I took the quiz and got a 38.