Saturday, June 09, 2007

Who Doesn't Love a Parade?

Considering it was a nasty, overcast day and I shot these with one hand (my Starbucks latte was in the other, of course) while also trying to score some of the swag (beads! condoms!) being tossed from the floats, the pictures I took of today's Boston Pride Parade aren't half bad.

Enjoy. Because gay or straight, who doesn't love a parade?












The fine print: These pics are all from the latter part of the parade since I was late and missed the beginning. (Thus, no pics of Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick who apparently marched, the first sitting governor ever to do so.) But, hey, something is better than nothing, no?

1 comment:

Hahn at Home said...

I love a parade, especially a good old-fashioned gay one! If only ours in Sacramento were so fun.