Sunday, September 16, 2007

ISO Computer Geek

What the hell? I didn't change any settings anywhere (non-techie that I am I don't even know how to change any settings anywhere), yet two days ago email notifications of comments left on this blog began hitting my Gmail inbox as mumbled computer language, instead of text beautifully formatted for my viewing pleasure.

Me no like.

Help.



September 26, 2007--Update: The problem resolved itself just as mysteriously as it appeared. Sometimes I hate computers.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I may not get 47 comments but I have met some nice new bloggers!

I like your blog, you crack me up! I think Kathy Griffin is great in small doses (in large doses she can annoying and grating) but I did like the suck it Jesus speech. Shocking? maybe. But damn funny.