Friday, September 14, 2007

Volunteers Needed

What: Assist with public art installation
Where: Sagamore Hotel, Miami Beach
When: October 8, 2007
Benefits: Receive free print of the installation

If you are available to volunteer, you can sign up here.


Oh, yeah, did I mention that volunteers will need to wear their birthday suits on the day of the installation? But it's warm in Miami, so no biggie, right? Not like at this previous installation on a glacier. Brrr!


PG-13 version of Spencer Tunick Installation
Aletsch Glacier, August 2007

NC-17 versions here, here or here.
(Come on, click, you know you want to!)

3 comments:

Amber said...

Okay, so I totally clicked on the links...

I have no self-control. But what can I say? I like the naked-ness!

And I would go, but I'm in Colorado so not only is that about 2000 miles away. But I don't think I could handle the white-hot heat. I'd be more comfortable getting nekkid on a glacier. Goes with the territory, you know? :)

thailandchani said...

Well, I dare not get nekkid.. not at my age.. or my weight! LOL


Peace,

~Chani
http://thailandgal.blogspot.com

joy said...

I'll give it some thought :D

By the way, I went to your other blog, Until Death Do Us Part. How serendipitous. I just posted something on my blog The Goddess In You the other day about domestic violence.

joy
Your Love Coach