Monday, October 15, 2007

Huh?

I am undecided on the 2008 presidential campaign at this point so I used the Candidate Calculator to see which candidate best aligns with my views on the issues.

The obvious. I am not in sync with Mitt Romney or Fred Thompson on anything. Nor should I vote for a guy named Duncan Hunter. Though since I've never heard of him, chances are I wasn't going to vote for him anyway.

The unexpected. The two Democratic front runners and I have only so-so alignment. I match Hillary only 59% of the time and Obama 62%.

The surprising. My runner-up candidates are Mike Gravel (Who?), Chris Dodd (He's running? I met him once! For about a second. If he remembers me, I'll vote for him.) and John Edwards (Never in a million years. Unless he's running against Mitt, then he can count on my vote.)

The bizarre. My top match: Dennis Kucinich. WTF? Now I'm gonna have to rethink my positions on all the issues.




So, like, my liberal-minded self shouldn't care about something like this, but the dude is married to someone half his age. What is up with that?!

No comments: