Friday, October 12, 2007

I Think I Have Anthrax

I bought some Oust Air Sanitizer -- Clean Scent, to use when the cat stinks up the place. Which coincidentally happens after I forget to change the cat's litter box for long stretches at a time. Go figure.

Anyway when I used the Oust for the first time day before yesterday - due to the aforementioned cat piss odor - it was naaaasty! The Oust, that is, not the litter box smell. Seriously. After I sprayed the Oust I had to open up all the windows just to be able to breath. I would have preferred cat piss.

Not only that, but the can of Oust felt weird. Like it wasn't spraying right or something. Freaky.

Meanwhile, all day today I have felt like shit. And now I am starting to feel congested.

I am beginning think the Oust was tainted.

3 comments:

Meloncutter said...

I would recommend that you never spray your ass with the oust either. Especially after a vigorous dump. My spouse tells me it burns badly.

Just a word of advice from one who may awaken some day with his penis on fire.

Later Y'all.

Amber said...

This doesn't have anything to do with your current entry.

But I just wanted to say thank you... for everything you've posted about the "pink" stuff in honor of National Breast Awareness month.

It's takin' on a whole new meaning, since my grandma just had to have a suspicious mass removed that was two inches deep inside her breast. There are few things that have freaked me out this bad in the last 2.5 years.

So thank you for showing the ways in which we can show our support.

I just wanted to let you know. :)

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I hope you feel better, and in future, stick with the cat piss. It probably won't kill you. Better yet, train the cat to clean up after himself. I'm still working on that one.