Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Need a Hobby

To help occupy the 17 minutes a day when I am not working, sleeping, blogging or laying around on the couch being lazy I have decided to take up a hobby. I am not especially artsy, but I think I could handle cross-stitch. If I whipped up this kit it would match the decor in my bedroom and sum up much of what I need to say.

(Photo by Onion on Flickr)



Credit where credit is due: Found the above here, which I happened across when surfing here, just a hop and skip from here, where I ended up subsequent to
visiting here via here after wondering who buys stuff like this, which I located with the help of this when looking for something witty to say about this, after it popped up here when I was goofing off in lieu of anything better to do. That pretty much explains everything I posted today (scroll down) as well as why I need a hobby.

2 comments:

heartinsanfrancisco said...

You are a girl after my own heart.

Years ago, I made a pink satin heart-shaped pillow with lace around it and a sweet bow, and embroidered "Let's fuck" on it.

abbagirl74 said...

Happy Christmas!