Thursday, January 31, 2008

Die Dust Diary, Die

What the fuck is Dust Diary and how come old content from my blog is showing up over at:

http:// [insert splog name here] .dustdiary.com?

Not only do they just plain steal my stuff for whatever little shit operation they have going on, they add insult to injury by posting under the nonsensical title "Said Struck Clock Parlancheq Snow."





Cease and desist already, Dust Diary. Or start sending royalty payments to Box 350, Boston, Mass 02134. Your choice.

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Not much info on their site - it's a MU wordpress blog, basically looks like it was set up to make a bunch of splogs. I wonder if you can find out who their host is and report them?

Meloncutter said...

I have found a couple of places where my posts have been pirated and posted. I don't know what their game plan is but I usually leave some nasty comments.

Gary McGath said...

They also pirated my blog. I've posted a partial list of content which dustdiary has stolen:

http://mcgath.blogspot.com/2008/02/blog-piracy-on-dustdiarycom.html

The domain is hosted through domainsbyproxy.com, which I suspect is spammer-friendly. However, the name is registered with godaddy.com. If every person whose content has been stolen by dustdiary complains to abuse@godaddy.com, it might get the registration revoked.

Mimi Lenox said...

I just found out yesterday that my blog posts have been pirated by this parasite as well. I will make a formal complaint. Thanks for posting this.

Mimi Lenox said...

I posted about this today.
Thanks for all you are doing. I shall return to find out the latest on these reprobates.

To Catch A Blog Thief: The Dust Diary Scandal