Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Floccinaucinihilipilificatious Fun

It's been confirmed - I have a teensy weensy vocabulary.



But that's OK because when you play these word games that reportedly result in 20 grains of rice or 0.01 ml of vaccine being distributed in developing countries for every correct answer, you can look up the words before responding. Yes, I know that's cheating, but the world has lots of hungry people and kids in need of vaccination so whatever.






Credit where credit is due: Reading level thingamajig seen at the genius-level blog Boondoggled. Free rice and vaccine links found on The Wordie Blog.

2 comments:

Starrlight said...

I guess I need to toss some Latin around as I only got High School. Either that or I suck harder than I thought ;)

ePetsWorld said...

Interested in your blog, I'm a pets lover too:)