Friday, July 18, 2008

Stuff I Need to Get Done



I am supposed to be working right now. I have this big (dreadfully boring and tedious) report to write that is two weeks late and which I promised I would absolutely, positively finish by this coming Monday. And I will. Because I am going to get cracking on it momentarily. Like, tomorrow. Or maybe Sunday. Right after I catch up on blogging. Because I can't possibly work on the report knowing that I haven't posted since... May 5th.

Holy shit! I didn't realize I had been neglecting blogging for so long! I have a lot of missing posts to make up for...73 days worth to be exact. Good thing Blogger allows back posting.* Because otherwise I'd have to start on that report.


*If you look down, you should see some 'make-up' (as in make up for lost time) posts magically appear over the next few days. Assuming I don't come up with a better reason to not work on the report, that is.

No comments: