Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sweet Tooth

Rather than be a piggie and eat the entire giant chocolate bar I got at Christmas in a single sitting I decided to keep it in my freezer and enjoy it bit by bit. In retrospect this was a bad idea. Not only is eating little pieces of chocolate no where near as much fun as sucking down a whole pound at once, turns out that chomping on a frozen giant chocolate bar can result in a chipped tooth.

Actually it may be just a chipped filling but, still, ... Fuck!

(And, yes, Mom, I used the f-word because I do, in fact, have a limited vocabulary.)


Update--February 27, 2009

Went to the dentist today - joy of joys - and turns out it was just a chipped filling that was easily fixable with no Novocaine. Yeah! Even better, my dentist said the filling was 'still under warranty' so there was no charge for the fix. Now that I know fillings come with warranties I may eat candy more often.

No comments: