Tuesday, December 08, 2009

All Politics Is Local

Fellow Massachusetteans, mark down this date: January 19, 2010. That's the day you need to go to the polls to cast your vote for Martha Coakley (Democrat) for US Senate. Never mind that I voted for my home boy, Capuano, in today's Democratic primary to fill Teddy's seat; I'm now behind Martha 110% in her bid to quash the Republican contender, Scott Brown. The most liberal state in the nation absolutely can NOT be represented in DC by a dude who spouts this shit:

Scott Brown on abortion: "...I believe government has the responsibility to regulate in this area and I support parental consent and notification requirements..."

Scott Brown on marriage: "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman..."

Scott Brown on immigration: "...I oppose amnesty, and I believe we ought to strengthen our border enforcement..."


No matter how buff he might be.

No comments: