Wednesday, June 09, 2010

The Bathroom Bandit

Returning home from a night of partying, a Somerville, MA man had an urgent need to pee. So urgent, in fact, that he popped into a stranger's home to use the bathroom. No worries, though, as the man was a considerate house guest. Indeed, not a single drop of urine was left on the toilet seat nor was the seat left up when the man finished his business.

I know, I know, it's hard to believe a guy would do something like that - I mean, a man not pissing on the seat? Unheard of! - but
the local newspaper reported that when police arrived on the scene and found the man on the toilet, he said,"What's the problem, I'm not shitting. I'm just pissing, I sit down when I piss!"

The moral of this story is guys who pee sitting down should be sure to not get so drunk they wander into a random home to pee, because then their names are sure be predominantly displayed in the police blotter for everyone in town to see.


No comments: